Q: What is Neevia docCreator?
A: Neevia docCreator is a fast and stable COM (ActiveX) object that can be used to create PDF, PostScript, EPS, TEXT, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PCX, PNG, PSD and PCL-XL files from Active Server Pages, Visual Basic, VB.NET, C++, C#, Delphi or any Windows 2003, 7/8, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 application that supports ActiveX objects.
Q: How can I create PDF / Image files with docCreator?
A: To create a PDF / Image files with docCreator you have to integrate it into your application and use the print to PDF/Image capabilities.
Q: What are the main docCreator features?
A: Below are listed the main docCreator features:
- Multi-threaded conversion;
- Unlimited number of conversions;
- No Adobe software required;
- Distill PostScript/EPS files;
- Convert to PDF, PostScript, TIFF (including Class F), BMP, PNG, PCX, JPEG;
- Font embedding, resolution, compression and multi-language support;
- 128/256 bit PDF encryption support; Encrypt existing PDF documents;
- PDF merge and split functionality;
- Fill PDF forms;
- Add watermark and stationery; Stamp existing PDF files;
- ActiveX object included for on the fly conversion;
- Optimized settings for press, print and screen output;
Q: What is PDF linearization?
A: PDF linearization is a way to optimize PDF files for more efficient viewing over the web. Pages are loaded faster and the user does not have to wait until the entire PDF file is uploaded by the browser.
Q: Does Neevia Technology offer different language versions of docCreator?
A: Neevia currently offers only the English version of docCreator.